Friday, December 26, 2008

When my space took up all space.

We all need some self-time, time to think, time to 'not think', time to heal, time to deal and most importantly 'time to accept ourselves'. These times bring you closer to yourself, sometimes in spiritual terms and many times to present tense. We reflect on us and only us, how did 'I', when did 'I', Was 'I' right, what should 'I'. I truely believe that this self time needs to be more precious than any other time and this will bring to make sense of every other time you spend in your life.

I see myself everyday and want to know more about myself too. But I see a distance between me and others. I make that distance and only few people cover that distance. It takes a lot for me to drop my guard and let it be. I like people. but i don't like intruders. Don't ask me a question I don't want to answer. Don't ask for my number when I don't give you the look or chat that says 'lets be friends', don't just please don't. And all those personal questions! GOD! Its either that I don't know you at all or that you want to know all about me. 'People' has not always been my strong area but i would like to learn it and soon. I want to differntiate between my and shared space and time. Okay i know i don't like people( apart from family and friends) to share my food, is that weird? I like to share with those i care for. So?

Is the only space i know 'My space'? Selfish I'm not sure but it does make me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment